Boy George Quotes

"I`m bisexual... when I want sex, I buy it."

"When it comes to DJing, I`m more of a sh*t stirrer than a mixer."

"I know Victoria`s Secret - He`s a man!"

"I am what I am. There`s nothing I can do about it."

"I don`t get all this Speedo stuff actually, I mean, whatever happened to the feather boa?"

I tend to deal with depression by being angry which is probably not a good thing. What really makes me depressed? I guess sometimes there`s a revelation that you`re on your own no matter how many people you know - that`s quite depressing.

When Culture Club broke up, I hadn`t been going out a lot because we`d been working all the time, so I suddenly had this period of leisure. And it was just around the time that the whole acid house thing kicked off in London.

I think people could be a bit friendlier. The only real contact you have with people is when they`re annoyed if you`ve had a party - you know, it`s been a bit too noisy for them or something.

I`m always being inspired .

In writing the autobiography, I can really chuckle when I look at the songs. I was acting out the part. I saw myself as a victim.

I`m not responsible enough to have a dog - or a child.

My mother and father were fantastic, very active. I find it difficult to say this, but I`m quite a loving person and I`ve always been loving to my friends. In the long run, that pays off. I`m very interested in other people, and if you are, they`re interested in you.

She`s probably in denial that she`s a great big ball of insecurity and I`m quite well aware that I am one.

Beethoven had a great look. It was very much about the drama of appearance.

Remember that I was out of the closet at the age of sixteen. My parents knew I was gay; I`d had to tell them.

I would rather have a cup of tea than sex.

An actor is a guy who, if you ain`t talking about him, he ain`t listening.

I also tried to avoid doing obvious dance records.

I knew style and content went hand in hand.

A lot of what I`ve been learning in the last two years is due to therapy - about my sexuality, why things go wrong, why relationships haven`t worked. It isn`t anything to do with anybody else; it`s to do with me.

Well there are those who think you can only succeed at someone else`s expense.

I suppose there is a lot of toughness in me.

I`d got very successful, everyone knew who I was, but I felt very empty.

I just go in my back garden. It`s the only place where people don`t come and bother you.

Part of me looks at the gay movement now and worries that we`re losing our individuality.

A lot of people felt I was getting work because I was Boy George. My response at the time was that there`s a lot of DJs making records, they`re not all making good records, but they have the right to do that.

The ultimate goal is to be more satisfied. I really don`t believe you get wiser because you get older. It`s a choice, perhaps not to take some things so seriously.

Separation penetrates the disappearing person like a pigment and steeps him in gentle radiance.

I try to exist in a world where there is freedom of opinion, where you`re allowed to make jokes. I don`t want to live in some PC world where no-one`s allowed to say anything.

People say things about me all the time and I get over it. I`ve had some appalling things told about me.

I`m being honest, I say what I think.

I started going to Madame Louise`s, the lesbian club where all the punk bands used to go - the Sex Pistols, the Clash. I remember seeing Billy Idol walk in there; he was gorgeous.

I can do anything. In GQ, I appeared as a man.

Very few people can truly divorce themselves from what they feel emotionally and sexually.

What`s really sad is that a lot of very talented people are being forced to do things that are very embarrassing and I don`t intend to be one of them.

I was unwelcome in the U.S. for four years.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix