Bernie Mac Quotes

(interview in Playboy, 12/04) I was living in a place where I was harming myself. I was irresponsible. I`d lost several apartments. I couldn`t hold a job. I was tired of being a no-good son of a b*tch who called himself a man but was just a grown boy.

(interview in Playboy, 12/04) Every time you see a black romance it`s over-the-top. There always has to be extreme hostility between the sexes. He has to cheat. She has to show him how independently strong she is, not just as a woman but as a black woman.

(interview in Playboy, 12/04) I`m not a star, and I don`t want to be a star. Stars fall. I`m an ordinary guy with an extraordinary job.

(interview in Playboy, 12/04) I have Glocks, .45s, Berettas, Remingtons. I like the marksmanship and the discipline that it takes to be a gun owner. I like the machinery. Being able to take it out and clean it is even more fascinating than having the gun.

. . . "The Bernie Mac Show" (2001) is my life. It`s the truth, and I`m not ashamed of a minute, an hour, or a second of my life . . .

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix