Bebe Neuwirth Quotes

In a really well-written musical, you talk until you just can`t talk anymore, you`re going to have to sing. And when you`re just so full you can`t sing anymore, then you have to dance. It`s a natural progression.

If you have to ask how to be sexy after 40, you probably can`t do it.

(about her work) I know when I`m bad, I know when I`m good, and I know when I`m everything in between. I don`t have any delusions of grandeur or delusions of failure. In terms of my work, I`ve got a pretty cold honest eye.

I`ve always loved to dance on stage. I`ve been doing ballet since I was five, and stage dancing since I was seven.

Ballet has always been how I defined myself - even as a child. It`s never been just a thing to do.

People are at their happiest if they are true to themselves. I think that applies to their chosen profession, friends and relationships. It goes for your health too. If you are true to yourself, it seems to me everything should work out pretty well.

(on her cameo in Celebrity (1998)) He offered me the hooker part with a great deal of respect. He wrote me, "Please don`t be offended". That didn`t offend me. I would do pretty much anything for him.

I don`t see my dancing or acting as two separate things. I don`t define them separately, so I can`t say one has helped the other, It`s all the same thing. More than anything I love being on stage and performing.

This had better not be all about Lilith.

If I`m not in shape, it feels like something is wrong. If I haven`t been able to get to class for a while or I`ve been sick, I don`t feel complete. It doesn`t feel like the electricity is making its connections.

(about the film Tadpole (2002)) It`s more about who Oscar is that these women are falling in love with him than just his age. In that sense, it`s a little more European than we`re used to.

You have to be aware. Like, I`m not going to do any downhill skiing. It looks like a whole lot of fun, but I`m not going to risk breaking a leg. I want to be dancing the way I`m dancing now for 30 more years.

In New York I was always offered the hot, sexy roles. But in L.A. I was offered the plain, dowdy roles. It says a lot about the difference between the coasts.

I missed New York. Every break I had from the series, I`d fly back to the East Coast just to get back onstage.

Stage and film are just two wildly different animals. Why compare the two?

Part of the success of the show is that the audience sees themselves in the characters, becomes the characters. The more they inhabit the characters, the more they see.

I am just a plain Jew; I mean have no training.

I`ve been on stage since I was 7. That`s where I`d rather be than anywhere else. Just because you can do a bunch of things doesn`t mean you are a bunch of things. I can act. I can sing. But I am a dancer.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix