Avril Lavigne Quotes

I`m on a vegan diet, I do yoga every day, I work out, I`m totally spiritual ...

I liked being a minor because you can`t get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.

To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I`m in a good mood - don`t meet me in a bad mood.

People are like, `Well, she doesn`t know the Sex Pistols.` Why would I know that stuff? Look how young I am. That stuff`s old, right?

I don`t have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don`t have that much respect for Bush.

To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I`m in a good mood - don`t meet me in a bad mood.

Actually, I know for a fact there are some young female artists who don`t even sing on their own records and who don`t sing live. And that is pathetic. (about lipsynching)

My mom wouldn`t let me sing `Strawberry Wine` because it had `wine` in it.

I can write a song a day.

I won`t change anything because I think the most important thing is being yourself and that`s what I`m going to continue to do.

I`m just coming out and I`m going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.

My dream was always to hop up on stage in front of my fans every night and perform.

Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.

I might look like a tough chick - and I am - but I`m also a hopeless romantic inside.

When I was 2 my mom said she knew I was going to be a singer. I`ve been performing ever since I was a young kid. So I`ve known I wanted to do this for awhile. I always knew in my heart that I`d be singing.

I liked being a minor because you can`t get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.

People ask me if I regret wasting my last teen years on becoming a singer. You know something? I don`t. Because singing is my life. When and if you want something so badly you`ll see. I mean, I`m just so blessed to be doing what I love to do and to have been given this opportunity. I thank God because there are so many more talented people out there that will never even come close to getting a record deal.

I`d like to be a little more hard-rocking on my next album. But I hate the whole label thing.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix