Amy Wilson Quotes

It`s just too heartbreaking,

(The friendship: With a high school friend,) my alter ego, ... always daring to do what I was too inhibited to do, which is why I enjoyed her company.

I am still trying to process the experiences I had with the hurricane. The hardest part is that I tell my story from first-hand experience.

They were always funny, ... She could always make me laugh.

It`s not a time for anarchy or trying to make a buck. My real concern is the impoverished people waiting in their houses to be picked up or waiting at the Superdome to get out of the city.

When I go back, life won`t be like it was. If we`re lucky, our roofs are still on and our houses didn`t catch on fire. If we`re not, water came up to our attic and we lost everything.

They don`t have any power. The water is still rising as we speak.

The future is way up in the air right now.

These are the words that I keep coming back to. This was when I knew the situation would be out of our hands.

(How it ended: When Amy sent her friend Christmas cards in 2001 and 2002 and didn`t hear back, she didn`t worry. She knew her friend was busy with her children; so was Amy. But when Amy`s dad died and the friend only sent a condolence letter to Amy`s mother,) I realized it was probably deliberate, ... I`m not going to wrack my brain wondering what offended her. It just slowly dissolved. If she doesn`t want to hear from me, I`m not going to bother her.

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix