Amy Acker Quotes

(on her "Angel" (1999) character Fred:) "Looking back at my character, I`ve gotten to do about 12 different parts because I started out crazy, in a potato sack, in a demon dimension. Now I`m in charge of this multimillion-dollar science lab. The journey between those points has really brought a lot of strength to the role." (in The Fresno Bee, February 4, 2004)

(on her "Angel" (1999) character Fred facing the evil vampire Angelus as played by star David Boreanaz, who ad libbed a lot of his lines:) "I think it`s great; he has so much fun playing that character. It`s a lot of improvisation and taking risks. You never know what he`s going to say; it changes from take to take. He`s definitely trying to make a shock; he`s going out of his way to make me uncomfortable. It`s hard. She (Fred) has heard everything he can do. He`s bringing out some of the vulnerability in Fred." (January 23, 2003)

I want to be strong and a vampire slayer. (January 23, 2003)

(on meeting Alyson Hannigan, whose "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) character Willow crossed over to take part on "Angel" (1999) for the season 4 episode "Orpheus":) "This is our first time actually meeting each other. She`s pretty cool, so I`m hoping that Joss will maybe make me a witch or something, too." (March 17, 2003)

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix